Things to see in Hokkaido Japan
Today Marks the 2nd year anniversary of my last sponsored trip to Japan. My previous University had allowed some of their students, to be part of a foreign exchange program organized by JICE! As a young Ambassador our goal was to promote the tourism of Japan and spread the facts about their beautiful culture.
For Today’s Feature, I will be sharing the things you’ll see in Hokkaido, Japan. Specifically I would like to focus on Sapporo! In This travel guide you’ll find the following:
- Things to see
- Factory Tour Map
- How to get there?
Shiroi Koibito Park and the Chocolate Factory
Things to see
- Shiroi Koibito Biscuits
Regarded as one of the best biscuits in the Land of the rising sun, Shiroi Koibito is a European-style biscuit with a piece of (either white or milk) chocolate sandwiched between langue de chat. It is manufactured and sold exclusively in Sapporo by the Japanese confectionery maker, Ishiya.
This Biscuits are only sold in Sapporo! (I’m sure there are animation Biscuits out there, but these are the authentic ones.) So Grab the chance to taste this mouth watering snack while you’re still there!
2. Rose Garden – A wide selection of roses from classic to modern types fills this 480-square-meter compound. The garden was said to attract and enchant tourists with its seasonal roses and other flowers from mid-May to the end of October. (I myself can testify to that enchanting experience, check my photos below!)
4. Sapporo Mechanical Clock Tower
5. Candy Labo – This colorful-candy shop offers an opportunity to see candy artisans make a variety of designs by combining differently colored candies.
Factory tour map of Shiroi Koibito Park
- Get off at Miyanosawa Station on the Tozai Subway Line.(Approx. 20 min from Odori Station)
- From JR Sapporo Bus Terminal (Otaru direction)
Get off at the Nishimachi kita 20-chome bus stop. (Chuo bus or JR bus)
Enjoy the rest of the photos!
I hope this blog did help you! Keep Hugging Horizons! Feel free to comment your suggestions and comments below!
LEVY ANNE AMOSIN