Boracay will always be famous for it’s mesmerizing sunset and the breathtaking horizons. Practicing that perfect pose for your postcard material photo will never be wasted. These instagram worthy shots to die for at the white sand beach and bragging them on active social media accounts have always been a part of an itinerary of every visitor, may it be a first time tourist or someone who obviously fell in love with the Island and can no longer resist it’s charm to come back and explore more.
Honestly, I’m one of those who fell in love with the Island’s charm, I’ve been coming to and from this white sand beach for a couple of years now (more than 10 times and counting) . In addition to this, I have even been asking around as to where can I get my own place in this lovely place.
This island will never fail to stun each tourist with the beauty of palms, the calm brought by the sound of the sea which refuses to stop kissing the islands shore and it’s gorgeous up close view of the strips of the sun. An Island were visitors can start small talks, turn them out into wonderful conversations, unforgettable memories and reveal to themselves a place where East meets West and traditional culture meets the modern universe in a splash of explosive confetti!
I will be sharing a short clip of my first trip to Boracay, with my family and my special one (who Luckily has a Family owned villa ((Bora-Bora inn, Manoc-manoc, White Sand beach, Station 3)) in the Island, how lovely could that feeling be! He can come to that beautiful Island, and splash away all the stress brought by the busy streets of the city any time he wants). Please enjoy my introductory video for this blog, as I will be sharing the rest of my travel secrets as to where great restaurants that provide great value for money in this beautiful island can be found.
please Click this link boracay 2014 to view the 10 sec clip of our trip to Boracay.
Now for the main purpose of this blog!
The food variety in Boracay is extremely countless! From local Filipino cuisine to italian, mexican, spanish, indian, chinese, japanese, etc. Name whatever food your like, you can find it! Prices vary of course. for this travel guide, I will be sharing with you the top 10 Budget restaurants.
BORACAY BUDGET RESTAURANTS : CHEAP EATS <3
Are you the kind of visitor who would love to explore new places but would keep track on their budget? High five! I’m that kind of traveler, I never wanted to just go spend money like there’s no more tomorrow and wake up the next day begging at the random corners of the streets. Lol. Kidding aside, I have this habit of keeping track of the things I spend especially when I’m traveling, besides the best things in life are free!
Okay down to my main point, as what I have said earlier, I have tried to list down the top ten places from the Island, which serves great foods yet is offered in affordable price. For somebody who are fond of cheap eats, this one’s for you Darling! Start having that full and satisfied belly without emptying your wallet!
- Viveri’s Cafe (station 3, Front beach) : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viveris-Cafe-Boracay/1385388428367311 <- This link right here leads you to their Face book Page, where you’ll discover that they were rated 5 star by the tourists that have tried them out. Honestly, for me this cafe serves 4 star cuisines for a price of 2 star restaurant. Price range: 150 – 200 PHP per meal. Go ahead check them out on your next visit!
- Tree House (Station 3, Front Beach) : FB page -> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tree-House/175009759304038?fref=ts OMG! This one right here is one of my favorite! You’ll love the ambiance of the place. Dining in this restaurant is literally dining at a tree house and they have PIZZA too! I mean who doesn’t love pizza? right? 😉 Price Range: 100-300 PHP. check out the photos I took during my last visit.
- Happy home: (Located at Bulabog Beach, which is the kite and windsurfing beach) I’ve tried this restaurant from not a long time ago, to be exact I guess it was just last year, during our free stay with the Ganuji’s crib ( a family friend’s place). Their meal portions are huge, great for travelers with hearty appetite. I also recommend this for the kite and windsurfers, this would be the nearest budget restaurant near the windsurfing beach area. cooking style : Filipino, various international cuisine & pancakes. I’d love to recommend their seafood pasta! 😀 Price Range: 100-175
- El Centro Bistro (station 2, Front Beach) Fb page : https://www.facebook.com/elcentrobeachresort/?fref=ts this restaurant is one of the few budget restaurants located exactly at the front beach. this restaurant is also locally owned by a family friend of ours. I love eating french fries and crepes here! Crepes, however are sold a bit pricey compared to the other dishes in this restaurant, but nah. their tasty! Price Range : 75- 200 PHP
- Pinoy Delight : Mostly Filipino Dishes, some European and more Pancakes! Plus hugs from new friends you’ll meet along the way. 🙂 Price range: 100-200 PHP per meal. Their open from 7:00- 22:00 PM
- Seafood at D’ Talipapa: (Station 3, White Beach Boracay) If you are a Seafood Lover, then D’ Talipapa is a place you wouldn’t want to miss! after buying your choice of seafood, you can bring it to one of the near by restaurants, which will then cook and prepare them for a good reasonable price. I know one that offers such service, try out BORA BORA INN, FB page : https://www.facebook.com/BoraBoraInn/, it’s the villa I’m telling you earlier at this blog. check them out too, it’s one of the budget inn hotels near the front beach Boracay!
- Lola’s Pizzeria : Good quality Pizza + very affordable price. Price Range : 100- 200 PHP. Open from 11: 00 Am- 11:00 PM. Check them out on your next trip, Pizza Lovers!
- Mang Inasal : (Station 2-3) when your out for Chicken, bok bok bok! Mang inasal is one of the great budget meal choices. 60- 120 PHP per meal
- Tres Amigos, D’ Mall (Station 1) : FB page (https://www.facebook.com/Tres-Amigos-Boracay-501746573255861/?fref=ts) One of the best Mexican Restaurant ever. It’s a bit pricey compared to the ones I’ve mentioned above, however this one right here somehow belongs in the middle of cheap eats and midrange restaurants. Still offered for a reasonable price! Great for those who would love to eat humongous meals, for I tell you, this restaurant right here serves BIG meals for those with big hearty appetite! <3 Price Range: Meals starting at 270 PHP per meal.
- Fast foods: (station 1-3) their all over the place! Looking for fast and easy take out, go for fast foods! Price range: 80- 300 PHP (sandwiches, pizza, hotdog, fries, bbq etc.)
There! Obviously, Boracay offers various affordable restaurants to choose from. I hope this Travel guide did help some of you and should have made it a whole lot easier in finding the best Cheap Eats that would satisfy your bellies and keep your wallet full still!
Look out for my next blog, it mostly be about the Mid range Restaurants and the Upscale Dinning at the White Beach Boracay!
Download this article
-Get this guide at GPSmyCity : http://www.gpsmycity.com/tours/boracay-full-and-satisfied-belly-1991.html
Tip: UPGRADE THE ARTICLE to GPS-guide to avail offline maps and other amazing travel guide features.
Know more about GPSmyCity Mobile App here: http://hugginghorizons.com/giveaways/travel-app-obsession-gpsmycity-giveaways/
*If you do upgrade one of my downloaded travel articles, I will receive a few cents. It will help me offset the costs of maintaining a happy travel lifestyle and this travel blog. Please help me see more of the world by upgrading my downloaded travel articles; I swear I won’t stop writing more travel guides!
*You can also choose from the various featured articles at http://www.gpsmycity.com/ from the TRAVEL ARTICLE APP GIVEAWAYS section. Download any article for free or upgrade for offline GPS-guided use.
Thanks a lot for dropping by!
Levy Amosin (Annetours)
Travel Writer/ Blogger
Keep safe everyone and enjoy more travel photos at my instagram account : annetours. Let’s Connect!