Gonna Catch them All at Pokemon Center Sapporo (Japan)
Konichiwa! Shout out to all Pokemon Goers out there! Gonna catch them all ey?
I am freaking fascinated with this Pokemon Go free-to-play app!People who used to lock themselves out in the real world started mingling with random people, started making new friends and begun creating new social groups for fun. The moment they downloaded this trendy game, people started visiting parks like flock of birds attacking Milan.
Two years ago I got blessed to be part of a sponsored trip to Japan. Luckily I was part of the chosen delegates to visit Hokkaido, Japan. Part of the various tourist attraction that we’ve been too was the Pokemon Center in Sapporo. Today I am excited to share with you some of the pictures I took during my last trip to this iconic place!
In this travel guide you will find the following:
- Things you’ll see at the Pokemon Center
- Language Service
- Where to Find Pokemon Center in Sapporo?
- How to get there? (Transportation Access)
Pokemon Center: Things to see
- Plush in all shapes & Sizes
- Apparel (Shirts, tops, tees / Outerwear, Socks / Hats and even belt buckles!)
Here are some of the photos I took for the apparel category:
- Trading Card Game
- Home & Decor
Japanese, English, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Where to Find Pokemon Center in Sapporo?
The Esta next to the JR Sapporo Station a shopping center with Bic Camera- large home appliance specialty store, UNIQLO, Loft, Pokemon Center Sapporo, one hundred yen shops and drug stores.
How to get there? (Source : uu-hokkaido.com)
kita 5 jo nishi 2 chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo city Hokkaido Japan TEL：+81-11-213-2111
- JR Japan Rail
Directly connected to Sapporo Station
- From New Chitose Airport JR Rapid (Airport) 36 minutes
- From Asahikawa Station Super Express (L Tokkyu Kamui) 80 mins
- From Otaru Station JR Rapid (Airport) 28 mins
Nanboku Line –directly connected to Sapporo Station
- Toho Line– directly connected to Sapporo Station
Directly connected to Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- Sapporo Station North Exit Bus Terminal–directly connected to JR Sapporo Station
- Front of Sapporo Station Sapporo Station—Tokyu Department Store south side 1-minute walk
【Guests arriving by car】
- 2 hours free parking service
2000 yen purchage: 2 hour free parking at Apia, Esta, Paseo, Stellar Place Present your Sapporo parking ticket to each shop staff at the register.
- One per one parking ticket. Cannot be used with multiple purchases. Some shops carry different conditions and services.
- Taxi stop:Sapporo Station South Exit
- Taxi stop:Sapporo Station North Exit
I really hope this travel guide did help you even just a bit in finding your way to Pokemon Center Sapporo! For those who haven’t been to Japan yet, I strongly recommend that you go visit Pokemon Centers before leaving their country. Check out 20 things to buy at the Pokemon center for more Pokemon Galore! Happy travel and happy shopping everyone! May you catch them all!
I’m ending this blog with a few more photos of our tour inside ESTA Shopping mall with my Japanese foster family in Hokakaido Japan. Enjoy the pictures everyone (more travel photos at my instagram acct: annetours ) Keep traveling and keep hugging horizons!
Oyasumi Nasai! Arigatou gozaimasu for reading this blog! I promise to blog more of the beautiful places I’ve been too! “ganbarimasu がんばります” !
Please feel free to share this if you found this blog helpful!
LEVY ANNE AMOSIN (ANNETOURS)