Last October 17, 2016. I’ve decided to visit the Cat Cafe Manila!
In this City Guide you will find the following essential categories:
- CAT CAFE MANILA VIDEO – Hugging horizon visits
- Visiting the Cafe
- House Rules
- Admission Fee
- Explore the Cafe
- Cat Shop
- Adopt a FURever Friend
- Reserve Tickets
According to Cat Cafe Manila their mission is to spread our love for cats and advocate for responsible pet ownership while delivering a themed cafe experience to their consumers through our loving cats and mouth-watering food and drinks.
In partnership with CARA Welfare Philippines (Compassion and Responsibility for Animals), we will provide a home for beloved puspins (pusang pinoy) who will be up for adoption! – CAT CAFE MANILA
Ready to begin the Tour?
CAT CAFE MANILA VIDEO
VISITING THE CAFE
- The cafe is open from 12:00 noon to 10:00 pm everyday from Monday to Sunday.
- Street parking is available, and you can follow the signs to the cafe when you get to the building.
- There is an occupancy limit of 22-24 persons in the cafe per hour. During peak periods, a 1-hour time limit will be enforced to preserve the harmony of our cats’ cozy abode.
- To ensure a safe and orderly environment for both cats and humans, we have several house rules for all our guests to abide by. Please read them before entering the cafe.
Pay 200 PHP Admission Fee upon claiming your ticket at the counter:
100 PHP of which will go to the cats (food, litter, medical expenses, etc.) and the remaining 100 PHP is consumable in the cafe which can be used for food and drinks.
EXPLORE THE CAFE
Upon entering the cafe, one can go barefoot or wear these purple slippers.
Hello Message Board!
Enjoy your Ice Blend Coffee with your new FURever Friends!
Adopt a FURever Friend
- Choose a pet
- Fill out the adaption application Form
- Home Visit
- Pay the adoption Fee 800 PHP
Reserve Tickets here!
Entry to the cafe is on a per reservation basis. Walk-ins are accommodated only when the cafe is not fully booked. To get your slot, please reserve your ticket through our Eventbrite page via the button below. All tickets are on a first-come, first-serve basis, and payment will be done when you arrive at the cafe. We will not be able to entertain any reservations over e-mail, phone or social media. click HERE to RESERVE TICKETS.
Second floor of 189 Maginhawa St. cor. Makadios St., Sikatuna Village, Quezon City (see map).
I really do hope you guys enjoyed this City Guide! I must say that this has been one of the most adorable blog I have ever written! Feel free to comment your suggestions below! Keep Hugging Horizons!
LEVY ANNE AMOSIN (Annetours)